• High bridgedeck clearance
• High reserve buoyancy in bows
• Long waterline
• Buoyancy compartments throughout
• Crash bulkheads
• Virtually unsinkable design
• Two engines
• Backup steering system (manual)
• Backup sailing control and dual helm
• Electric winches with manual over-ride
• Engine mounter alternators for back-up power
Constructed using lightweight build materials, the yacht is light and responsive, which results in greater buoyancy, maneuverability and speed. This allows greater safety in ocean-sailing and the ability to maintain higher speed through larger sea states without fatiguing the crew or vessel integrity and thus evade weather systems safely.
Lightweight design creates a more easily driven catamaran:
• smaller engines - reduce engine weight, fuel capacity needed, greater fuel economy.
• smaller sailing rig – more easily managed sailing gear, shorter mast height affords greater safety